EWE GROUP SYDNEY
Job Category Account Manger
Full TimeSydney Sub WarehousePosted 1 week ago
EWE is searching for experienced Regional Sales who are strong communicators, possess great listening skills, adaptable, and have a genuine desire to help others. This position is a casual role.
We strongly encourage anyone with experience in： in-home sales, real estate, solar, lead generation; to apply. This job would also suit mothers looking to re-enter back into the workforce as our casual employment allows for flexible hours.
As a Regional Sales:
- You will be responsible for the expansion of new business.
- Be responsible for sales of service products.
- Be responsible for management of service product sales channel(including direct sales, agency, etc.)
- Be responsible for the introduction of new customers.
- Be responsible for existing customer relationship maintenance.
- Complete other business task assigned by sales manager.
This is a full time position and will require the successful applicant to have Monday to Friday availability
Must have own car and driver’s license
- Strong communication skills and ability of time management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Well cooperation with team, results-oriented working style.
We are looking to recruit in East Perth, West Perth and Rockingham.
- You will receive a weekly base + uncapped commissions + monthly and yearly incentives
- Be in the running to win an all-expense paid trip to LA or Vegas for top performers
- Have a work/personal life balance
Job Type: Full time
Licence: Drivers Licence