EWE GROUP SYDNEY
Job Category Warehouse Operator
Full TimeSydney Sub WarehousePosted 1 week ago
Due to the rapid growth, we've expanded our operations in Sydney and are now
seeking an enthusiastic Warehouse Operator to join our team Chullora. Reporting
to the Warehouse Manager this position will assist the existing team in the day to
day operation to ensure efficient processing of parcels whilst complying with
As a Warehouse Operator:
- • Picking orders.
- • Palletizing stock.
- • Shrink wrapping pallets and re-stacking pallets.
- • Container unpacking / packing.
- • Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- • Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- • Ability to work as a team member and independently without supervision.
- • Dynamic, proactive and enjoys versatility in a role.
- • Clear understanding and acceptance of operational responsibility to WH&S.
- • Can-do, hands-on mindset with the ability to work autonomously as required.
- • Adhere to communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.